PT MODERN INTERNASIONAL TBK. was founded on May 12, 1971 under the name of PT MODERN PHOTO FILM COMPANY
PT Modern Internasional Tbk. was founded on May 12, 1971 under the name of PT Modern Photo Film Company. Having undergone several changes in the Articles of Association of the Company, by the Notarial Act Budiarti Karnadi, SH No. 48, dated May 26, 1997, regarding changes to the Articles of Association of the Company, including change of the Company name, became PT Modern Photo Tbk and in June 2007, with the global business changes that happened, PT Modern Photo Tbk. changed its name to PT Modern Internasional Tbk. and since 1971, the Company has become the sole distributor for all Fujifilm Japan products in Indonesia.
The Company is engaged in Industrial Imaging product such as medical equipment, graphic art and document solution by carrying various brands.The Company is also developing Convenience Store chain which focus on fresh food and beverages as well as other convenience items.
In accordance with the vision KEEP FIGHTING & WIN and through 6R strategy undertaken by the Company which are the Business Repositioning, Business Reinvent, Business Process Reengineering, Right Sizing and Resource Allocation, the Company directed its main business focus to Convenience Store business and continued the Industrial Imaging business to fulfill the market demand.
• In 7-Eleven Convenience Store, by developing a retail concept that focused on fresh food and beverages as well as other convenience items which aggressively developed by converting photography retail business and additional of new places which are managed by the Company’s Subsidiaries.
• In Industrial Office Imaging business, focused on providing Multifunction Color Copier through a document management solution that able to promote cost efficiency and environmental friendly based.
• In Industrial Medical business, focused on providing X-Ray film product and Fujifilm Computed Radiography equipment, X-Ray unit Shimadzu, Hologic Insight Surgical Mini C-Arm for hospitals and clinics.
• In Industrial Graphic Arts business, focused on providing plates and CTP (Computer to Plate) equipment and Fujifilm digital printing for printing industry.
• In Digital Imaging business, the Company will maintain its business units as long as possible and as profitable as it could by focusing on retail photography conversion to become a combination concept with 7-Eleven Convenience Store outlet, also focused in digital printing solutions and creative solutions such as MPrisa and Photobook.
• In Cellular Pre Paid Reload business, by developing E-Reload product through the banking network in collaboration with various leading operators such as Telkmosel, Indosat, XL, Bakrie Telecom, and other telecommunication operators in Indonesia to be marketed through 7-Eleven Convenience Store outlet chains, Fuji Image Plaza and Fujifilm Digital Imaging.
The Company provides full service team, from sales force, technicians and after sales service to our business partners and customers at each branch so that all products and services needed will be enjoyed by the end customers throughout Indonesia. Until the year 2012, PT Modern Internasional Tbk. Has developed a total employee of 2.510.